In order for Google Maps Widget to work properly, you need a valid API key. The key can be quickly and easily created from the Google’s API Console.
- Open Google Developers Console from this link
- From the dropdown list, choose “Create a Project”
- Click “Continue” button and wait for a few seconds until Google prepares everything
- You will see “Add credentials to your project” title -> click the API key link
- Give your API key a name (for example “GMW key”), and leave “Key restriction” selected None
- Click on the Create button and copy your API key
- Go to your WordPress site -> Settings -> Google Maps Widget PRO
- Paste your API key and save changes
Please note that it might take several minutes before your new API key becomes functional.
Documentation didn't help? Contact support!
Customers who purchased and have a valid PRO license, those who donated or are on trial - contact our support via email. Either email us from the address you used when purchasing, or include your license key in the email. This speeds things along.
Using the free version? We have you covered too. Head over to the forums. First look at older threads and if you don't find anything useful open a new thread. Support is community-powered so it can take some time to get an answer. If you need premium support this second - upgrade to PRO.