Most of Google Maps plugins work worst at the time of need. They slow down and intrude user experience. It seems like a hard nut to crack even to set up plugins. In fact, it gives rise to complexity and difficulty for users. In comparison to average plugins, Google Map Widget by Web Factory Ltd is technically most updated and user-friendly tool which consumes lesser time and provides superior quality of the execution.
Google Maps widget enables you to add Google Map in sidebars which let you open the map in a lightbox popup. In fact, anybody can choose pin colors and could use the image as a pin as well.
Since the Google Maps Marketing has become the mantra, the pundits of blogging world seem to comment positively about the trustworthiness of Google Maps in the flawless optimization of the brands, products, and services as well. It feels as if the world has summed up on the maps where marketers could target their respective audience with little use of techniques and technology. Apart from rank marathon and ads sprint, the easy way to find repeated customers is Google Map.
Think, for instance, you are new in Sydney and looking for assignment help Australia. What would you prefer to do first hand? Google Map would be your messiah to countervail strangeness in a strange city and will hook you with different companies and writing service providers which would ease up your academic life. Beyond doubts, Google maps have revolutionized the ways business executes and serves the clients.
Following are the tips which you must apply to not only market your business and products across Google maps but also these can let you become a successful blogger as well.
- This widget works faster as it takes only a couple of minutes in setting up and starts working well without interruptions.
- The map is entirely interactive and gets activated in just one-click.
- A user doesn’t require technical competence to set up the widget.
- It can make thumbnail quite easily without taking much space.
- You can even put the map anywhere on the website. Let’s say, you want to display the map on the posts or sidebars, it would be easy as A-B-C to put it anywhere. This widget is amazingly comfortable to use.
- A user can customize the map with a title and address. It tells that anybody can modify map for his ease and track the directions comfortably.
- This widget allows the user to change the map view. It can show satellite view, street view, and directions. So, now, nothing can stop you from reaching your destination.
- It comes with default settings which you can change accordingly.
- You can put text on the map quickly for your convenience.
- The best thing about this tool is that you will find new features each time to lessen the technical complexities.
- You can change the color of the map to match well with the design of your website for the alluring visual experience.
- Anybody can customize the maps for ease. Let’s say, you are providing assignment help service to high school kids and young college students, then use images or logo of the service as pins.
- Google Maps Widget is also good because it is updated on a regular basis.
- On the top of everything, this plugin is used by more than 100K monthly users. You aren’t wrong if you’re opting for this world-class tool for blogs or websites.
- Irrespective of which WordPress theme you are using meanwhile, this handy plugin can be used for all types of WordPress sites easily.
- Google Maps Widget is free from limitations. It can incorporate as many maps and pins as the user wants.
- This plugin provides complete support to the users. Your problems are heard and answered instantly. It has a forum where you can find the exact solution to your problems.
Beyond doubts, blogging has become far easier than ever before. Either you are lifestyle blogger, restaurant reviewer or just tech blogger; it would be a piece of cake for you to express your message across the channels. In fact, if you are a food blogger, then this plugin is a gem for you. Are you preoccupied with the question as to how it could be easier for an average food blogger to benefit greatly just by having Google Maps? Think for a while, you are new in any city, and you don’t have an idea of where should you go for dinner, then, it would be the Google Map which would come to your mind first. Take the example of food bloggers right now; they are the critiques which show the good side and the bad side of any diner or restaurant with the exact location on Google Maps.
Ms. Summer Paige, the professional essay writer, and seasonal blogger say about the correlation between blogging and Google Maps Widget:
‘It’s not just a game to optimize business. Google Maps widget is the plugin which leverages blogging efforts and enables a blogger to let his brand get visibility and traction.”
All-in-all, Google Map has eased up SEO efforts, now; it is not a hard nut to crack for a blogger to make his business visible. Likewise, it is easy to optimize on Google searches with the help of Google Maps. Finally, it’s the Google Maps Marketing which would reinforce efforts to get virality and bloggers must benefit from Google Maps widget for their advantages.