Web development agency
Developing top-notch products or apps that users will enjoy is difficult faced by startups, medium-sized firms, and large corporations. To create apps or digital products of the highest caliber a dedicated development team, solid IT infrastructure, and trustworthy delivery facilities. To deal with such custom web development projects, there are numerous accessible approaches. The company should find the right people and make a team who can work together and deliver the project before the deadline. High quality specialists are needed in this case. The more multifunctional and flexible they are, the more complex project can be successfully handled by the team. Let’s define the key roles of custom web development.
Backend and Frontend Development Services: concept of creating web product
Every company tries to expand their horizons and tweak up online platforms, which give them extra boost. A well-designed and user-friendly app or site encourages customers to stay on for longer and reach out to the company. But if the site works slow or doesn’t meet customers’ appearance expectations, they won’t click the X button. And full stack web development agencies are the first to call. What do they offer?
Let’s simply go through custom web development services.
A back-end development is server-side software, which focuses on everything behind the website or app performance. Backend developers ensure the website works correctly. They build the structure of a website or mobile app, focusing on databases, back-end logic, application programming interface (APIs), architecture, and servers.
Types of professional web development projects scopes
Web development companies offer a range of services striving to meet clients’ needs, so each client could find the one that suits them. The team of developers can provide a fully custom web development service, or help with regular maintenance, develop a web app, or optimize your existing one. Let’s simply go through custom web development services.
The web design process includes creating a site’s architecture, designing its layout and user interface. Designers create a draft of the app’s visual architecture, which helps to understand how an app is going to look and prepare mockups to meet users’ expectations. They can also optimize the appearance of your existing web site to any type of device.
Support and Maintenance
This service provides post-support after the project is completed. Everything from checking your web app for broken links and scripts to updating your web app’s content or adding new features to keep it up-to-date. So developers are responsible for the service they provide.
Such web development companies provide a server space for you to establish your own business. They bring server management, backup services, software maintenance, security, and technical support and a lot of other features.
Through using languages like PHP, Ruby on Rails, or Java, web programmers can help you with everything from backend coding to front-end development and even make your app accessible for other companies to integrate it into their own product.
The developers check out how your page ranks when it comes to SEO, speed, backlinks, load times, and mobile experience and then offer effective solutions to boost your business.
The cost for full-stack web development depends on what exact service you need, amount of work and way you choose to solve it: by using a template, cloud services development or hiring an outsourcing company.
What is full-stack web development?
Full-stack developers are experts in both the frontend and backend. They are expertized in frontend and backend languages and frameworks, as well as in server, network and hosting environments.
They have experience in different development roles. Full-stack devs tend to be well-versed in both business logic and user experience, and can guide and consult team members on specific issues.
A full-stack web developer is an excellent example of the T-shaped person model, as the developer has general knowledge across a wide breadth of technologies and platforms as well as in-depth experience and specialization in a couple of those concepts.
A general list of full-stack developer responsibilities would be:
– Designing user interactions with frontend code
– Ensuring webpages are mobile-optimized
– Creating and maintaining databases and servers
– Receiving design handoffs from UX and UI designers and coding them
– Testing and debugging on both the front- and backend
– Designing and developing functioning APIs
– Writing documentation
– Communicating with data scientists and analysts on the data architecture
– Staying up-to-date on new technologies which could improve technology and customer experience
Web development language
Being a full-stack dev means having a wide set of development languages that he/she can use with confidence.
However, different types of app/web development require different languages:
– For native mobile app development, developers use Java, to fit the Android operating system, and Objective-C or Swift, used for iOS app development.
– For developing a website app, you need language compatible with web browsers. The most popular are PHP, ASP.NET, and Ruby on Rails.
– Desktop applications’ programming language should compare with the operating system you’re using. Some popular choices for this type of development include C++, C#, and Go.
– The best language to develop an AI/ML application would be Python, R, and Lisp, which are compatible with artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms.
– Secure applications need a language with built-in security features like SQL, Python, and HTML.