Would you like to write for Google Maps Widget blog? We do accept guest posts, and we would be more than happy to consider your contribution. But before you send us the article, you should know that we have rules, and we’re quite strict about them. So please, read them carefully before contacting us:
- please send an email titled “Google Maps Widget guest post” and introduce yourself
- articles have to be written in proper English
- please deliver finished work that’s spell-checked, proof-read and read by you three times. We really don’t like typos
- we are aware of the fact that you’re writing the article to promote something – let us know where you want to link to. All our links are do-follow but we need to check them first
- we don’t accept affiliate links, under any circumstances
- send us a few ideas before the article – it’ll save you time because we can’t approve just anything. Send a few topics you would like to write about
- we generally want topics related to Google Maps, WordPress and Blogging in general, SEO, and Digital Marketing but if you have something else in mind, please feel free to ask
- in general, we give the green light based on titles, but until we see the entire article we do not guarantee it’ll be published
- original content only! Not refurbished, not rewritten. We check all submission and can easily identify copied (stolen) content
- we don’t have a minimum content length rule, but we’re looking for epic pieces. Go into details where possible
- write for readers, not search engines
- include images and videos where possible
- write a few sentences about yourself
- try to link to older articles found on our blog. You should also link to articles found on UnderConstructionPage and Security Ninja blogs.
- add tables, code, graphs, infographics; if needed we can code custom tools to go along with your content
If you’ve read everything above and you’re still interested in writing for us, please send us an email. We will respond in the shortest time possible. If we approve your guest post, please note that it might take a few weeks until it gets published. We will let you know the details if we schedule your post for publishing.
For more inspiration and guest post opportunities, check out these 5000 sites that accept guest posts.